If you’re like me, you try not to spend money needlessly, but sometimes you do need to buy jewelry. Whether it’s for a special occasion, for everyday or a gift, there’s no need to break your budget to find something nice. Instead, check out an online discount jewelry store.
What Makes a Great Online Discount Jewelry Store?
The best discount stores offer beautiful products, good quality, a nice selection, great customer service and, of course, cheap prices.
You’ll find that the following stores offer beautiful jewelry that you’ll be happy to wear or give to someone else that starts as low as $0.99. From earrings to necklaces and pins, you’ll find all things that sparkle here. What’s going to be difficult is to decide on just one item.
Also, you can get cash back through Ebates for most of these companies, so if you haven’t signed up for a free Ebates account do so now before you make a purchase. It’s money that goes right back in your pocket. (You can find my Ebates review here.)
LightInTheBox has thousands of bracelets, earrings, rings, necklaces and more all up to 80% off. Their prices are super cheap and everything I looked at was really pretty. They ship all over the world. Also, they have flash sales, so you should watch for those to get jewelry even cheaper. They have a 14-day return policy, and you can use PayPal to pay if you’d like. Also, they have a rewards program.
2. Sammy Dress – Here is another great online discount jewelry store with tons of options. If you can’t find something here to like for a price you’ll love, then chances are you won’t find it anywhere.
3. Charming Charlie – You’ll find all kinds of jewelry here up to 75% off. You can even shop for jewelry by color which is handy if you are looking for something to match a specific outfit. They have $5.95 flat rate shipping and free shipping on orders over $50. Also, returns are simple and no hassle which is always nice.
4. Rose Wholesale – You can find crazy cheap jewelry here. In fact, prices start as low as 1 cent! They have almost 8,000 pieces under $5.00. It doesn’t get any cheaper than that. They also have a rewards program and it’s pretty easy to get points. If you sign up for their newsletter you get an additional 10% off your order. Overall, you can already get 80% off of retail.
5. Sam’s Club – I know what you’re thinking. Sam’s Club is just a giant warehouse store full of big cans of waxed beans, but they are oh so much more. This is especially true when it comes to their online discount jewelry store. You’re not going to find the super cheap stuff here, but they’re a great option if you’re looking for real gemstones at a discounted price. You do need to be a member, but if you aren’t already you can sign up here.
6. Dreamland Jewelry –
Dreamland Jewelry also has a very large inventory of rings, bracelets, and all things that glitter. They offer a 60-day return policy and $5 shipping. They have an average 4.80 start Google rating and offer a 100% price guarantee, so you don’t have to worry about ever overpaying which is nice. For example, they have silver rings that start at $8.00.
7. Shop LC – Shop LC has jewelry in all price points from cheap to expensive. They do have over 4,000 pieces priced at under $10. This link will take you to that category. They also have live chat, so if you have any questions you can just give them a quick call. You’ll also find deals of the day. In addition, they have this feature called $1 Rising Auctions. They actually auction off jewelry. The auctions start at $1 and depending on your luck there is a chance you can get an expensive piece of jewelry for just a few dollars.
8. Overstock – Overstock.com has all sorts of things, but their jewelry does stand out. What I like about this store is that you receive 5% rewards on every order and free shipping on some orders. They also offer a 10% off coupon if you sign up for their newsletter. In addition, they have flash sales, so if you’re on top of things, you can get amazing deals here. Finally, they also work to help get pets adopted, so that makes them pretty good in my book.
While we all want to save money and watch our savings grow, we also want to have a little sparkle in our lives. With an online discount jewelry store, you can have the best of both worlds and be the envy of your friends. That is unless you want to have them join in the fun!
(Before you go, why don’t you sign up to receive my free 258 Ways to Save Money Guide. Just click the, “I want my free 258 Ways to Save Money Cheat Sheet,” button now.)